The CASTLO Industrial Park is located in Struthers, Ohio, near Youngstown, at the heart of one of the United States’ largest and most intensive industrial regions, rich in manufacturing skills, work ethic and tradition. Here you see many advantages:
- Centrally located between:
- 400 Miles to New York, 400 miles to Chicago;
- 70 miles Cleveland, 70 miles to Pittsburgh;
- 10,000,000 potential consumers within a 100-mile radius.
- Easy logistics, including:
- Direct access to both CSX Transportation and Norfolk & Southern;
- Within 10 minutes to Interstates 76 and 80;
- Ports on Lake Erie and the Ohio River within one hour;
- Two large international airports, Pittsburgh and Cleveland;
- The Youngstown/Warren Regional Airport is within 30 minutes of CASTLO Industrial Park.
- Half the population of the United States and nearly half the multi-billion dollar Canadian market is within one hour’s flight or one day’s drive from CASTLO Industrial Park.
- Over $5 million has been invested in transforming the CASTLO Industrial Park into attractive, shovel-ready sites for new developments at below market rate costs.
The CASTLO Industrial Park also includes:
- Broadband Internet Access
- 138 KV Primary Electric Service
- 6”, 80 psi Water and 12” Raw Water line
- 6”, 60 psi gas lines
- New concrete industrial road
- Sanitary Sewer Service